May 9, 2017 Unlocking the Academy: Webinar Course 2 The second course of the Unlocking the Academy: Keys to Applying to Graduate School series, “Identifying The Best Graduate Program Match And Developing Your Research Topic” will be led by MMUF PhD, Donavan Ramon. Join live on May 9 at 5pm EDT and get answers to […]
About the Programs
A small suite of programs at Woodrow Wilson offers support for graduate students, faculty members, and professionals who previously participated in the Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowships (MMUF).
- The MMUF Travel and Research Grants provide assistance in completing research prior to the start of dissertation writing.
- The MMUF Dissertation Grants support doctoral candidates nearing the completion of their dissertations.
- The Career Enhancement Fellowships create opportunities for junior faculty members to strengthen their tenure dossiers and connect with faculty colleagues who can mentor them through the tenure process.
- The Career Enhancement Adjunct Faculty Fellowship seeks to increase the presence of MMUF Fellows among tenure-track faculty in core fields of the arts and humanities.
- For all MMUF Fellows, the Mellon Mays Fellows Professional Network (MMFPN) offers opportunities to stay connected.