MMUF Dissertation Grants
December 2, 2016
Application Deadline for 2017 Grants
Applications must include the following:
- the official application form;
- a prospectus (three-page max);
- a draft dissertation chapter;
- a personal statement (three-page max);
- an official graduate transcript;
- two letters of recommendation—one from the dissertation director and one from another academic knowledgeable about the Fellow’s academic performance and/or familiar with the Fellow’s dissertation project and its contribution to the field of scholarship;
- the official budget form; and
- a declaration of previous fellowship awards. Applicants who have held a similar (non-institutional) dissertation award for the final year of dissertation writing are not eligible.
The deadline for the 2017 Dissertation Grants Program is December 2, 2016.
As of 11/14: An updated version of the application has been uploaded which modifies all fillable fields to ensure that applicants can fill out and format all fields. Please use this new version when submitting your application. You can download the application by clicking here. Materials can be sent to [email protected]
For more information about the program and application materials, contact