The Woodrow Wilson HistoryQuest Fellowship
The nomination period for the 2018 HistoryQuest Fellowship is now closed. Applications are due by February 28.
Eligible candidates for the Woodrow Wilson HistoryQuest Fellowship will meet the following criteria:
- • Must be current American history teachers in CT, MA, NJ, NYC, or PA at the middle or high school level.
- • Must be willing and available to attend a six-day intensive workshop (lodging, meals, and expenses included) in July 2018 in central New Jersey.
- • Must be nominated by their principal or superintendent. Direct applications by candidates and self-nominations are not accepted.
- • Must be willing and able to serve as an ambassador of the program, presenting the program regionally and statewide to teachers from other districts.
- • Must have the principal’s/superintendent’s full endorsement to use the HistoryQuest approach in the classroom in implementing the grade-appropriate American history curriculum.
After being nominated to the WW HistoryQuest Fellowship, all candidates will receive further instructions on how to apply. The application will include an online form (through a link to be provided when a candidate is nominated) and a current résumé.
The deadline for nominations is February 2, 2018; the deadline for applications is February 28, 2018.