The Foundation is currently going through the process of changing its name. Learn more here.
About the Programs
A small suite of programs at Woodrow Wilson offers support for graduate students, faculty members, and professionals who previously participated in the Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowships (MMUF).
- The MMUF Travel and Research Grants provide assistance in completing research prior to the start of dissertation writing.
- The MMUF Dissertation Grants support doctoral candidates nearing the completion of their dissertations.
- The Career Enhancement Fellowships create opportunities for junior faculty members to strengthen their tenure dossiers and connect with faculty colleagues who can mentor them through the tenure process.
- The Career Enhancement Adjunct Faculty Fellowship seeks to increase the presence of MMUF Fellows among tenure-track faculty in core fields of the arts and humanities.
- For MMUF Fellows, the Mellon Mays Gap Assistance Program (Mellon Mays GAP) helps Mellon Mays Fellows who have recently graduated maintain their graduate school ambitions and progress towards an academic career.
Send Us Updates
Fellows: New accomplishment? New address? Change in status? Let us hear from you.