About the Programs
A small suite of programs at Citizens & Scholars offers support for graduate students, faculty members, and professionals who previously participated in the Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowships (MMUF).
- The MMUF Travel and Research Grants (this link will redirect to our new website) provide assistance in completing research prior to the start of dissertation writing.
- The MMUF Dissertation Grants (this link will redirect to our new website)support doctoral candidates nearing the completion of their dissertations.
- The Career Enhancement Fellowships (this link will redirect to our new website)create opportunities for junior faculty members to strengthen their tenure dossiers and connect with faculty colleagues who can mentor them through the tenure process.
- The Career Enhancement Adjunct Faculty Fellowship (this link will redirect to our new website)seeks to increase the presence of MMUF Fellows among tenure-track faculty in core fields of the arts and humanities.
- For MMUF Fellows, the Mellon Mays Gap Assistance Program (Mellon Mays GAP) helps Mellon Mays Fellows who have recently graduated maintain their graduate school ambitions and progress towards an academic career.