The Woodrow Wilson Indiana MBA Fellowship in Education Leadership
ISU nomination deadline: February 22, 2019
ISU application deadline: March 1, 2019
The Woodrow Wilson MBA Fellowship in Education Leadership recruits and prepares outstanding leaders for schools and districts in participating states. The goal: to address the United States’ twin educational achievement gaps—the one between the nation’s lowest performing and its best schools, as well as the one between the nation’s best schools and their top international competitors. The Fellowship seeks both to prepare leaders who can bring all American schools up to world-class levels of performance and to develop a new gold standard for preparing education leaders. Learn more in this downloadable overview (PDF) of the program.
- Fellows will receive $33,000 to cover tuition for the MBA program and other expenses.
- Fellows must be nominated by a local education leader/colleague before they are eligible to apply.
- They attend a designated campus in the participating states (currently Indiana) and pursue their preparation in school districts partnering with those campuses.
- Fellows commit to serve for three years in approved school or district leadership positions within their states.
- The Fellowship program will provide specialized preparation in areas such as leadership, finance, human resources, organizational change—all focusing on education.
- The program will require 13 to 15 months of full-time study, depending on the institution.
- Program Overview (PDF)
- Indiana State University WW MBA Fellowship in Education Leadership (ISU website)
- Information for Nominators
- 2014 WW Indiana MBA Fellows
- Past Partner Universities: