The Woodrow Wilson MBA Fellowship in Education Leadership
The Woodrow Wilson MBA Fellowship in Education Leadership recruits and prepares outstanding leaders for schools and districts in participating states, with an integrated business and education curriculum, a focus on intensive in-school experience, and ongoing mentoring. Learn more (desktop version)
ABOUT THE FELLOWSHIP
- Fellows will receive a stipend to cover tuition for the MBA program and other expenses.
- Fellows must be nominated by a local education leader/colleague before they are eligible to apply.
- They attend a designated campus in the participating states (currently Indiana) and pursue their preparation in school districts partnering with those campuses.
- They will be required to serve as principals in the identified schools for at least three years.
- The Fellowship program will provide specialized preparation in areas such as leadership, finance, human resources, organizational change—all focusing on education.
- The program will require 13 to 15 months of full-time study, depending on the institution—two summers and an academic year.
Contact program director LeAnn Buntrock at [email protected] if you have questions about the WW MBA Fellowship in Education Leadership.